About CIMSRECare Institute Medical Society for Research and Education
WHO WE ARE
Name of Institution: Care Institute Medical Society for Research and Education.
Address: CIMS Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Science City Road, Sola, Tal.Daskroi, Dist. Ahmedabad.
Jurisdiction: Will be whole over India.
Aims:The aims of the institution will be as under.
MESSAGE FROM PROGRAMME DIRECTOR
Dr. Satya Gupta
Care Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS) is pleased to present the CIMS Research & Education Learning Centre (CIMSRE) programme for the year 2020.
It is the fifth year of CLC and its popularity is growing by leaps and bounds.
We are taking great care each year to add newer dimensions and newer topics to cater to a variety of disciplines. We have been making a sincere effort to make each teaching session more interactive and to make it an interesting learning experience.
CLC is born of a need….a dream to create a Learning Centre par excellence, setting the highest standards of medical education.
CLC programme offers continuing medical education opportunities for a variety of faculty and medical care providers including physicians, technologists, researchers and nurses, administrators, etc. From last 5 years we have been trained 75 and above students under different paramedical courses.
We welcome any queries for any of the scheduled education programmes.
Advantage of scientific knowledge and research in relation to the medical science system in all its aspects to improve our basic understanding and to find better preventive measures and treatment of all types of diseases. To achieve these aims and objectives, the Society shall :
- Hold periodical meetings, conferences and social gatherings.
- Arrange clinical courses, discussions and demonstration on any subject of interest of the Society.
- Actively encourage research, teaching and training programmes at various centers.
- Engage in public education and training with the objective of improved preventing programmes for the welfare of all.
- Hold EMEs, short training courses, fellowship for any branch of medicine and surgery.
- Publish, distribute or otherwise circulate newsletter, magazines or any other learning/training material relating to medical/research or any other subject as decided by the Committee.
- Coordinate as necessary and as seen fir with other Societies or Organizations having similar and allied objectives.
- Raise and borrow money and invest any sum belonging to the Society not immediately required, in such a manner as the Society may think fit.
- To purchase /take or hire any office or building for society.
- Erect, maintain, improve or alter and keep in repairing any building occupied by the society.
- To hire/appoint as many number of employee/consultants for Smooth functioning of the society and pay them remuneration as deemed necessary.
- Primary objective of the society is non profit organization and donation/contribution/gift etc. received from the various person/institutions towards specific purpose will be utilized towards the specific purpose of education/training/research etc.
- Do all such other things as are cognate to the objective of the Society or are incidental or conductive to the attainment to the above objectives.
- The society will be non profit organization with main object will be of education, charity, organizing seminar, workshop, conference for enhancement of knowledge in the field of medical & research.